Learning from the Legends presents world-renowned violin soloist Lara St. John teaching Bruch’s Violin Concerto No. 1 in G Minor, Op. 26.
Aspiring violinists can take their playing to the next level by practicing this essential repertoire. St. John provides complete, detailed lessons covering all three movements. Have your very own private lesson with one of the world’s greatest virtuoso performers, right from your screen. You will learn advanced techniques and special devices used by top performers to captivate and amaze their audiences.
Watch and learn as St. John breaks down each movement, measure by measure, and explains her unique perspective and approach to this enchanting work.
DVD Bonus Features
- Full Performance of the Violin Concerto in E Minor, Op. 64
- Piano Accompaniment Play-Along Track
- Download a special edition of the concerto edited by Lara St. John
- Lara St. John’s Practice Philosophy
- The Importance of Finding a Teacher
- Extensive Set of Technical Exercises with Full Demonstrations:
- Scales & Arpeggios
- Advanced Bowing Techniques
- Tone Building
- and more...